Monterey Bay Drone Automation and Robotics Technology (DART) held a symposium at the University Center of California State University’s Monterey Bay (CSUMB) campus, Nov 30 – Dec 1, 2022. Nearly 200 attendees enjoyed two days of compelling panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities. This year’s event was rich with collaboration, connections, and vision for a more robust and inclusive future.
Attendees heard from industry leaders, legislators, educators, and philanthropists on topics like:
- Air taxis to logistics: what’s new in Advanced Air Mobility
- Building an advanced aviation workforce
- Enabling Innovation: Ecosystems, Districts & Facilities
- Agriculture & Utilities Innovation & Economic Opportunity
- Innovation thru Inclusive Economic Development
“The Monterey Bay DART team is so grateful to our speakers, sponsors, and attendees,” said Joshua Metz, Executive Director and Co-founder of Monterey Bay DART. “These events are key to bringing the right people together to build the foundation for a stronger, more inclusive economy that leverages these budding technologies.”