- This event has passed.
Startup Monterey Bay Connect & DART @ CSUMB: Clean Energy
October 11 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Learn about exciting innovations and economic opportunities in clean energy on the Central Coast. Connect with the region’s innovators, leaders, and supporters of clean energy!
This event is co-hosted by Monterey Bay Drone, Automation, and Robotics Technologies (DART) on the California State University, Monterey Bay campus. Refreshments will be provided.
Meet our featured guest speakers:
- Helle Petersen – Director of Water, Energy and Technology Center at Fresno State
- Bill Shevlin (CEO) & Joe Fletcher (Corporate Development) – Mavericks Microgrid
- Gabe Ruiz – Senior Commercial Accounts Manager of Central Coast Community Energy
- Wyatt Maysey – Director of Sustainability at Taylor Farms
Agenda for the evening:
- 5:30 PM – Check-in
- 5:45 PM – Network & meet the speakers (refreshments will be available at this time)
- 6:30 PM – Welcome & announcements
- 6:45 PM – Speaker presentations
- 7:20 PM – Speaker panel Q&A
Parking: Recommended parking spaces near the event are in parking lots 1 and 508. Click here for a campus parking map. Please adhere to the posted parking rules. Visit https://csumb.edu/parking/ to purchase a printable parking permit in advance.
Masking policy: As of September 12, 2022, CSUMB will move to a mask-friendly campus, meaning that anyone who chooses to wear a mask in most indoor spaces is welcome and encouraged to do so. For more information, click here. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend the event in person.
Be part of the growing entrepreneurial community in this region at this monthly meeting. Find out about the latest innovations, trends in business and technology, or the latest and greatest ideas. Meet other founders, investors, and local businesses. Join us as we build the Monterey Bay startup community.
Special thanks to our event sponsors: The U.S. Economic Development Administration, The Institute for Innovation and Economic Development (iiED), CSUMB College of Business, White Summers, Monterey County Workforce Development Board, America’s SBDC, Hartnell College, and the City of Marina.
Thank you to our marketing partners, Monterey Bay Economic Partnership, Santa Cruz Works, Monterey County Weekly, and KAZU 90.3!