The UCANR IGIS team will hold its next DroneCamp training June 17-20, 2019, at UC Monterey Bay Education Science & Technology (UCMBEST) Center.
This intensive short course covers the full suite of steps and skills for using drones for mapping and data collection, including:
- UAV and sensor technology
- Safety and regulations
- Mission planning
- A full day of flight operations and hands-on practice
- Principles of photogrammetry and remote sensing
- Data management, processing, and analysis
- Sharing and visualizing outputs
Additional information including an agenda and registration details can be found at http://ucanr.edu/dronecamp. The registration fee for this three-day short course is $900 ($500 for University of California students and employees).